I specialize in stress, anxiety, pain reduction, pre and post-operative treatment, support for cancer patients, and lymphedema management. I tailor the session to each individual’s needs.
- New York State Licensed Massage Therapist
- New Jersey State Licensed Massage Therapist
- Accredited Allied Helath Provider at NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases
- LMT at Englewood Hospital Medical Center - Graf Center for Integrative Medicine
- Bachelor of Science degree from Kent State University
- Associate Degree in Massage Therapy from the Swedish Institute College of Health Sciences
- Certified Lymphedema Prevention and Maintenance Therapist
- Board Certified by the National Certification Board or Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork
I have worked in medical settings since 2004. I provide Manual Lymphatic Drainage, Massage and Reiki at the Graf Center for Integrative Medicine at Englewood Hospital Medical Center, specializing in lymphedema maintenance and oncology massage, as well in in-patient palliative treatment. I am an accredited allied health care provider at NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases, offering Reiki, Massage, and Manual Lymphatic Drainage therapy treatments to patients. I completed a 15 month internship at Beth Israel Medical Center, providing Reiki treatments for patients and have lectured to students at Albert Einstein School of Medicine on stress management and Reiki practice. I have a private practice in Manhattan.
In my practice I utilize Manual Lymphatic Drainage, Oncology Massage, Reiki, Massage Therapy, and Scar Tissue Massage treatments. My practice is unique because of my comprehensive knowledge and specialization in these treatment modalities.
I am a member of the American Massage Therapy Association, the Society for Oncology Massage, and Board Certified by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork.